Monday, January 5, 2009

it's quite unfortunate

I first saw this YOUTUBE video in my comparitive religions class with Prof. Stumpf. Anyone that has taken her knows how much she absolutely loves to use YOUTUBE in class. This is one of the many videos that she showed us and today I somehow stumbled upon it again. Yes, it is an interview with an Atheist, but I think that the things he says are actually pretty good. I think you should watch it and see for yourself. It's quite unfortunate than an Atheist has a better grasp on Christianity than most "Christians" in society do today. I think it is because this man has obviously studied the Bible in order to prepare himself for when people ask him why does he not believe, he has a good answer. Well "good" in the sense that he thinks he is defending his beliefs, or unbeliefs?


No comments: