Monday, April 28, 2008

The Final Push

Tomorrow is officially my last day as a sophomore. Wow. Weird feeling. I don't know if you read in my first blog about the overwhelming feelings that are experienced during this last week of finals, but I decided right now as I sit in my apartment alone and have what some would call "emo" music playing, that I am really sad. I thought that I would be REALLY excited that summer is here, but to tell you the truth; I am really sad. I realized how many of my friends are graduating and that makes my heart so sad; most of them are not from around here and that makes it even worse. Another thing that I hate is that I have started to make a lot of really good friends in this "last stretch" of school and now that we are finally getting close, they have to leave. What the heck?? Is anyone else starting to feel this way??? Am I all alone on this?? Maybe it's because i'm a girl...which means i'm emotional haha

No comments: