Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The end approaching

As I approach the end of my second year in college, I find myself full of a variety of different emotions: anxious, happy, stressed, sad and many other words that are not coming to mind due to the fact that my brain is complete mush in this season of finals.

Even though I am only going to be a junior, I feel as though I am at a point in my life where I have a lot of important decisions to make that will dictate my future. It's a scary thought: my future. I recently turned 20 and in turning another year older, I feel a sense of doubt in "life after college." Have I chosen the right major, am I taking the right classes to graduate on time, am I really trusting in the Lord and being faithful in making all my decisions glorifying to Him? When I sit here in my living room by myself, I feel as though all these questions are consuming my mind. I hate the feeling of an uneasy mind. It's the type of thing that makes me toss and turn while laying (laying, lying; who knows? I don't think I listened that year in English) in bed, unable to fall asleep because I have so many thoughts running through my mind.

Well anyway, I am unsure how this whole "blog" thing works. My inspiration to write was because of Courtney Weatherly and her amazing blogspot. Pretty much she is one of the coolest girls on campus and guess what boys? she is SINGLE!!! hollaaaaa:) okk I am going back to my "study" mode where I atttempt to do homework and study for finals, but constantly get sucked into some AIM conversation.


xoxo<3 Mo

1 comment:

carsonbelmont said...

Hey glad to see you finally in the blogging community. Welcome!!