Friday, April 17, 2009

Be Courageous.




Today was our "Commissioning Chapel" for ISP and it was so emotional. I feel like at the first chapel when we were first being prayed over I couldn't control my emotions and I was definitely crying. Like I saw drops of mascara falling onto my shirt. Oh man. That many people praying at one time, worshipping, and holding the hands of those that you are about to go overseas with gets me everytime.

This years theme for us is COURAGEOUS. To be bold and courageous while we are on the field and trust in Him. The picture above is our shirts for this year [sorry not such good quality picture]. I didn't realize how soon I leave until chapel today: 17 DAYS!!! ahhhh that is insane. I can't believe how fast it is coming!

Thanks so much for all of your continued prayers and for those of you that prayed for not only my team during chapel, but for all the teams there.

<3

No comments: