Sunday, November 30, 2008

a week of thanks

This past week of being with my family was seriously amazing. I love these people so much and even though some of them live close, I feel as though I still don't really get to see them often. So for Thanksgiving this year, my family left to go see my grandparents and the rest of my family up in northern california in a little town called: Cedarville. After classes and being on "duty" Tuesday night, I flew up to Reno, Wednesday morning, where my cousin Cassie picked me up to drive four additional hours to the rest of the family and that is where it all began. I just wanted to post a few pictures, those that meant the most to me and could describe my trip best. If you want to see more check out my facebook in the album titled: more like a week of thanks. :)
this is the before and after shot of my dinner plate:)











here are a few shots of me cutting my cousin and my dad's hair....
and this is my grandpa's GOLF card game face...
this are some shots before we went shooting and during...
this is the cutest little puppy named PANDA...
and that is a picture of my sister, Lauren, and I as we travel the long road home. nothing says road trip like a nice cup-o-joe, mascara from the night before, and a hoodie. So what was I most thankful for this Thanksgiving? F.A.M.I.L.Y.

1 comment:

AdamCook said...

looks like a successful break!