Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a new year

well...the new school year is fastly approaching...umm less then 2 hours away to be exact and i really don't feel as though i am ready to start just yet. this summer was AMAZING to say the least and i truly feel as though i grew not only as a person, but also spiritually. i saw God in so many unbelievable ways this summer it was mind-blowing: from working with the kids in Germany, to building houses in Mexico, leading my junior highers in their walk with the Lord this summer, doing an internship with my church and spending some legit quality time with my family that was much needed.

some things that i AM looking forward to are:

1- my first year as an RA and getting to know my residents :)
2- applying to be an ISP leader
3- seeing what things God will teach me this year
4- growing more in all aspects of life


there is seriously so much that i want to write, but i am already REALLY tired and school hasn't even started yet haha...wish me luck in my first day of class!


xoxo

MoP

No comments: