Friday, March 13, 2009

people you should know


If you attend CBU, then there are a few people that you should know. Obviously there are more than I am talking about in this blog, but over time I hope to put on a spotlight on all my friends worth spotting :)

Jordan Trivison: Future vice president for the class of 2010 and future president of the world bank. Politically suave. FUNNY. overall GOOD guy. [ladies, if you want to know more just let me know and I'll see what I can do...he's a great catch!! :)]

Josh Christian: Future RA in the UP living area. Most caring and genuine person. FUNNY. overall GOOD guy as well, but could possibly be taken...

Erica Horn: omgosh. I don't even know where to begin. I love this girl. FUTURE roomie. hilarious. basically a pro athlete. All-around the type of girl any man would want :)

Here is a picture of all of us at our best. If you don't know one of them you should definitely take the time to get to know them!!! :)

3 comments:

Courtney Hunter said...

you're missing a few.

Courtney Hunter said...

also, you WOULD know any man would want erica...cause if you were a man, and you have been....

morganP said...

hahah yes courtney that is right. do not worry though. more "friends to know" are to come in the future. this is just one of the pictures that i had :)